The third REFRAME partners meeting took place at FREREF headquarters in Lyon in November 29th-30th 2018.
It was attended by:
- Confindustria Emilia-Romagna: Marina Castellano, Mariana Mea
- Cis Scuola per la Gestione di impresa: Rossella Brindani, Monica Turrini
- Jan Van Brabant College: Hans Vasse
- Ense Generalitat de Catalunya: Miriam Milan, Lina Camprubi
- FREREF: Liliane Esnault
- Istituto Nobili: Fabrizio Solieri
The meeting starts with a speech by CIS, Scuola per la gestione di impresa which presented the current situation of the REFRAME project and informed the partners that the interim report was uploaded into the platform in November 28th 2018.
Subsequently, each partner presented the main results achieved in their respective work packages. More specifically:
- CIS, Scuola per la gestione di impresa went trough the methodology of the REFRAME project. Subsequently, CIS Scuola per la gestione di impresa shares with the partners the latest updates on the platform.
- Ense Generalitat de Catalunya presents its deliverables
- Freref presents the Piloting and validation activities, which are supposed to involve 3 pilot sites and 30 key actors.
- Each partner presents the dissemination activities implemented or planned.
Finally, the partners defined the future online and offline project meetings as well as the next steps to follow in order to deal efficiently with each phase of the project.